What's new

DC/MD/Nova Herf

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Update for me: unfortunately, I've been called in for work tomorrow so I won't able to make it. I apologize for the unprofessional cancellation and the late notice. I hope everyone can link up alright and have a good time! Smoke em slowly brothers! Next time.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'll also be going into work tomorrow (both Nathan and I work at Civil). We have training to attend so I won't be able to make it either. We'll definitely set something up in the near future at the lounge. If anyone wants to swing by, the retail is open and will be till 6 so feel free to come by and check it out if you're available. Opening for the lounge will be on the 14th. G1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum, so I just ran into this thread. I won't be able to join tomorrow but just wanted to let you guys know about Shelly's

-You can bring your own cigars to Shelly's. No cutting fee as long as each person spends over $12
-Cigars are priced at about 100% mark-up. Don't bother
-Order dinner. Great food. Their burgers are absolutely delicious. I get a burger every time.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Welcome to the forum!

We do of course know about Shelly's, and it's actually on the agenda for tomorrow.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Since it seems like most can't make it now and some can only make it for part, should we just reschedule? Going into DC can be a hassle at times (probably about 45 min or so travel time using metro if I time up my arrival at the metro perfectly) so I will probably pass on tomorrow until we can get a group herf setup

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Huh???? Well, I'll probably go to Drapers around 1 or 1:30 for a bit anyway. Wearing Packer hat today!
Will let all know if decide otherwise.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Sitting by the front door with an 858 Sungrown right now. Should be here another hour at least if anyone's on their way.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Skitalets - great afternoon! Pleasure to meet you and enjoy a couple cigars. Smoking that 858 Sun Grown, I felt like the FIOS commercial...after 6+ years of trying and dismissing Fuentes; all of a sudden, now, "I get it!" :)

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Skitalets - great afternoon! Pleasure to meet you and enjoy a couple cigars. Smoking that 858 Sun Grown, I felt like the FIOS commercial...after 6+ years of trying and dismissing Fuentes; all of a sudden, now, "I get it!" :)
Nice! Great to meet you yesterday as well, and hope we're able to get the whole DC gang together soon. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you guys had a good time! If you ever decide to meet up and open invitations again I'd be interested in joining, if possible. I'll make sure I check this section more often.