What's new

DC October 2-4

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Looking at the calendar the best days for me will be Friday or Sunday. Going to a 60th bday surprise party Saturday afternoon then Stevie wonder Saturday night.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Are you going to be in the city exclusively, or do you have the ability to get a little ways out of town?

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I'll be able to get around. I am staying in Bethesda. I heard Shelly's Back Room is good and Draper's. It would be cool to have a cigar outside overlooking the Capitol or White House.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'll be able to get around. I am staying in Bethesda. I heard Shelly's Back Room is good and Draper's. It would be cool to have a cigar outside overlooking the Capitol or White House.
Naw couple of super select places will have that I can check on the rooftop bars in the area but for the most part they don't allow smoking. Shelley's is only blocks from the White House but no view and same for drapers. If you're in Bethesda you will be near drapers and civil. Neither drapers has a bar civil IS a bar and restaurant ( they serve from the restaurant next door) if you want to bring lawn chairs yeah we can sit on the mall and have one or at Haines point. Only other bars in the area are ozio downtown 219 just across the bridge in old towne everything else is 20 plus minutes outside of the city.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep me posted. Would love to meet with you guys! I think lawn chairs at the mall would be nice!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If this ends up on the VA side of the river, I'll do my best to make it. Just let me know when something is pinned down.

I totally understand wanting a view if you're in from out of town. DC is a city that everyone should experience at least once. Unfortunately, as has been mentioned, smoke + drink + view is going to be hard to come by. You can basically pick two.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'll keep one eye on this thread. Weekends have been nuts, but I don't know yet about first one in Oct.

Consider stopping into Signature. I've not been in the Bethesda location - only been to the one on Wisconsin a few times but it had good lounge, good selection and good prices.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
We can always get started early anywhere but this one meets most of your criteria.
The observatory on top of the graham hotel.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443033771.352943.jpg

The view of everything you want to see is the OTHER way so I saved that for you to see lol.

If Sunday at 3 works I'll set the res. we can always hit Shelley's or civil or 219 for lunch first.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Yeah, I kinda just want to meet up. I need to be on the road by 3 or 4 pm to drive home that day. If you guys want to meet up somewhere around 12 let me know where.