What's new

DE Event @ Tobacco Leaf in Jessup MD 12/19

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Will be 5-9pm. They are supposed to have Ratzillas. I'd offer to pick some up but I think they limit one or 2 Unicos per customer.

If any one is interested I'll be there early and probably stay till about 7.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll be there as well. The gentlemen behind the counter informed me last week that they will have some boxes of ratzillas for this event but didn't say if there was a limit.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yeah. Been there half a dozen times now and he has been very helpful and knowledgeable. There was one jackhole there one time that had 3 of us waiting to check out while he catered to some guy taking him around who was buying a bunch of stuff. Kudos to the guy as he finally told the guy he needed to check us out first.
evil, I'm wearing a blue plaid flannel if u get there before 6:30.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Marshall I must have missed you. I got there around 530 but I didn't see your shirt. Probably just wasn't paying attention. This was my first cigar event and I had a really good time although I probably spent more than I should have. lol. Oh well. Seemed like it was a good group of people that showed up.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Marshall I must have missed you. I got there around 530 but I didn't see your shirt. Probably just wasn't paying attention. This was my first cigar event and I had a really good time although I probably spent more than I should have. lol. Oh well. Seemed like it was a good group of people that showed up.
I bet you were the group sitting right next to me. Oh we'll. Yeah, good turn out.