What's new

Deal on Avallo Cabinet

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
We have 1 of these prebuilt cabinets in stock, and would like to move it out.

It is based on the Avallo 2000, but is "Mission" style. It has a custom base, custom top, combo wood/glass door, laoded with interior options, and is made from quartersawn oak over MDF. Measurement will be within an inch or two of a standard Avallo 2000

A base Avallo 2000 costs $1300.

This cabinet has 3 slideout singles shelves, a slideout singles drawer, 2 canisters, and 4 circulation fans. The Accumonitor comes with the fan timer. Thats $250 in optiions.

As you can see in the pics, it has that "Mission" style custom base, and a "picture frame" top. The standard top is surrounded by a solid wood picture frame edge. That adds another $300.

Lastly, the cabinet is made from quartersawn oak over MDF. This would be a $300 option.

Retail price of the cabinet is $2150.

The BOTL price is $1500 plus shipping. Shipping can be as low as about $150, and up to $300 depending how far you are from Nashville.

You are getting the exterior wood options for free.

This cabinet is ready to go. Matt will just need a week to get it crated, and set the shipping appointment. Then it takes about 1 week to ship. So you will have your cabinet in about 2 weeks.

Here is a picture of the cabinet. If you are interested, Matt can take some more detailed photos.

Please PM if interested, or call Ron @ 1-866-679-9926. I will keep this on BOTL for the next week, if it doesnt sell, then I will try on some other cigar forums. I hope a BOTL member can get this cabinet.

Last edited: