What's new

Decisions decisions on my final CC purchase of 2019

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi all, I'm pretty much tapped out on funds for a few months but one of my sites is having a special and I'm looking to get a couple more boxes. Originally I was going to get a duplicate of some of my favorites but since I love almost all CC's I think I want to try something different and wanted to get some opinions. I seem to enjoy the robusto size the most 5ish or so inches and ring size from 46 - 52.

Current favorites at that size are

• PSD4
  • SLR Regios
  • HU Mag 46
  • RASS
  • HdM E2
  • Bol Royal Corona
I'm not going to spend the $$$ on Cohiba, and the only CC of that size I wasn't crazy for was the RyJ

Looking at my site I found the following potentials so far, and wanted to get opinions if you could pick only 2??? I think I'm, looking for medium-full cigars with very rich flavor.... Also if there is anything I left off the list let me know but it should be in the same price range.

• Cuaba - Tradicionales
  • Juan Lopez S#1 or #2
  • Vegas Robaina Famosos
  • Trinidad - Coloniales
  • Monte Edmundo

Thanks

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Spend the money on cohiba
Thanks. Then I'd only be able to get 1 box. I did try a Cohiba Petit robusto in a sampler and it was nice but I didn't like it better than any on my list. Probably needs more age as well and I want something now.

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks, embedded

Partagas SP2 (I already have 6 boxes of partagas so while it is my clear favorite I was going to try something different)
RASCC (I have a box of CC's and while my RASS are amazing my CC's are flat (bad box maybe idunno)
BBF (Is there a big difference in this and the Royal Corona?)
H. Upmann Connie 1 (Is there a big difference between this and the Mag 46?)
PL Picadores (This did interest me but unfortunately the site I'm buying on only has this in 50 pack)
RyJ Belicosos (I don't think I like RyJ flavor at least not enough to buy a box right now)

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Thanks, embedded
Partagas SP2 (I already have 6 boxes of partagas so while it is my clear favorite I was going to try something different) Understood, though a stronger profile than most Partagas besides 898s. I also love the Presidentes
RASCC (I have a box of CC's and while my RASS are amazing my CC's are flat (bad box maybe idunno) Bummer
BBF (Is there a big difference in this and the Royal Corona?) Yes
H. Upmann Connie 1 (Is there a big difference between this and the Mag 46?) Yes
PL Picadores (This did interest me but unfortunately the site I'm buying on only has this in 50 pack) Another bummer
RyJ Belicosos (I don't think I like RyJ flavor at least not enough to buy a box right now) Gotcha

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Bought or not?
I did. I had a suggestion of buying some singles so for some I bought 5 each

• Bolivar Petit Coronas
  • Cuaba Tradicionales
  • Juan Lopez No.2
  • Montecristo Edmundo

and I got 2 boxes of these

• Trinidad - Coloniales
  • Rafael Gonzalez - Perlas
The BPC abd RGP were really just throw in's that I wanted to try because they were very cheap. So I get the Monte, the Trini, no one mentioned the Cuaba and Jaun lopez from my original list but at singles I get to try them too.

The H-Ups and larger Bolivars will probably be on my next order possibly next month. I still have a lot of both in stock.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all, I'm pretty much tapped out on funds for a few months but one of my sites is having a special and I'm looking to get a couple more boxes. Originally I was going to get a duplicate of some of my favorites but since I love almost all CC's I think I want to try something different and wanted to get some opinions. I seem to enjoy the robusto size the most 5ish or so inches and ring size from 46 - 52.

Current favorites at that size are

• PSD4
  • SLR Regios
  • HU Mag 46
  • RASS
  • HdM E2
  • Bol Royal Corona
I'm not going to spend the $$$ on Cohiba, and the only CC of that size I wasn't crazy for was the RyJ

Looking at my site I found the following potentials so far, and wanted to get opinions if you could pick only 2??? I think I'm, looking for medium-full cigars with very rich flavor.... Also if there is anything I left off the list let me know but it should be in the same price range.

• Cuaba - Tradicionales
  • Juan Lopez S#1 or #2
  • Vegas Robaina Famosos
  • Trinidad - Coloniales
  • Monte Edmundo

Thanks
Jl2

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Wasn't gonna buy anything and the perfect deal came up, so of course I had to run a split with some brothers! One last CC buy in the books for 2019!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk