What's new

Deep drink list...

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thought you guys would get a laugh out of some of these prices... this is a single pour not even a double lolView attachment 127764 also happened to be the worst meal I’ve had out to eat in a looong time but that’s another story.
Where are you that has that selection? That's impressive in itself. I'm curious though, what was their price on Louis XIII?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Where are you that has that selection? That's impressive in itself. I'm curious though, what was their price on Louis XIII?
I gotta ask where was this? P.m. me if you don't wanna post it. Hate running into bad food places.
A steakhouse called urban farmer. It’s in the Westin in downtown Cleveland. The same hotel the Browns players usually stay at. We actually saw Kevin love walking out today as well as Tyrod Taylor which was kinda cool. But I’ve never paid so much for a meal that I was so disappointed with. In the end they comped us a desert, two glasses of wine and a 6oz fillet ( none of which we asked for reimbursement) because I think they recognized they botched our entire meal. Kudos to them for taking ownership for SOME of the mistakes but damn people... I can get a better steak from giant eagle and cook it better myself at home.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
A steakhouse called urban farmer. It’s in the Westin in downtown Cleveland. The same hotel the Browns players usually stay at. We actually saw Kevin love walking out today as well as Tyrod Taylor which was kinda cool. But I’ve never paid so much for a meal that I was so disappointed with. In the end they comped us a desert, two glasses of wine and a 6oz fillet ( none of which we asked for reimbursement) because I think they recognized they botched our entire meal. Kudos to them for taking ownership for SOME of the mistakes but damn people... I can get a better steak from giant eagle and cook it better myself at home.
Whelp at least it seems like they have good management then. Going to butcher and brewer Wednesday for my bday. Debating to get the 30 day ribeye or the shank.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
I go to some great whiskey bars in NYC when visiting my daughter, and the prices there are less at some places than your list. Last time out I found a great bar where I got a 2 oz pour of Van Winkle 10 for $20 and the 12 for $25, and the owner comped me a pour of Wellers 12 just so I could compare the taste. Of course, the next time I visited (last week over Christmas) they had gone out of business. I guess you can't give it away. On the other hand, Makers (my everyday go to) is about $15 in NY.
Obligatory cigar content: On Christmas I took my daughter out to the Brandy Library, which is one of the best whiskey bars in Manhattan and one of only two places in Manhattan that you can legally smoke outside on their street-side patio (the other being Hudson Bar and Books). Last year I was waiting outside Hudson Bar for them to open, when a gentleman joined me and we decided to smoke and chat while waiting. Turns out he was the attorney for Hudson bar, and when I asked him if there was anywhere else you could smoke outside he mentioned the Brandy Library. And when I asked if he was sure, he told me he was part owner and was pretty sure he has smoked there many times.