What's new

DFW Area HERF Sunday June 3rd 2018

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
It seems that @THEMISCHMAN will be in the DFW area next weekend. That, of course, is a reason to celebrate. Let's celebrate!

I am thinking Sunday June 3rd 2018

First, we need to pick the location. Since @acc05R1, @btort and @ChipS along with @SaintsReturn and I are all in the Micheals in Keller area, I am sure we will pick that as the meeting spot. If @mdwest and @seeharrison would like to nominate a different location, I am sure we could make it there as well.

Of course James is more than likely mobile since he is coming up from Killeen. Maybe he'll bring another old face to this, @dontWIZonme?

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
It seems that @THEMISCHMAN will be in the DFW area next weekend. That, of course, is a reason to celebrate. Let's celebrate!

I am thinking Sunday June 3rd 2018

First, we need to pick the location. Since @acc05R1, @btort and @ChipS along with @SaintsReturn and I are all in the Micheals in Keller area, I am sure we will pick that as the meeting spot. If @mdwest and @seeharrison would like to nominate a different location, I am sure we could make it there as well.

Of course James is more than likely mobile since he is coming up from Killeen. Maybe he'll bring another old face to this, @dontWIZonme?
I was talking to Wiz last night. He’s at Ft. Campbell in TN now.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Im out on the 3rd.. going to be out of town over the weekend...

Ill catch you guys the next time..

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
@btort Are you going to make it out for this? If so I’ve got a RyJ Churchill Short for you.
Right now the plan is to come right after golf if you all will still be there. I'll put your RyJ wide Churchill in with my cigars and bring it along. Or was I supposed to bring a petit Churchill? Let me know which one you wanted to try.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Right now the plan is to come right after golf if you all will still be there. I'll put your RyJ wide Churchill in with my cigars and bring it along. Or was I supposed to bring a petit Churchill? Let me know which one you wanted to try.
I’ll be there! I’ll probably stay until 5ish. I think we had talked about the petit, but I’m intrigued by the wide as well. In fact, probably more intrigued. :) So I’ll leave it up to you!