What's new

DFW Herf

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey guys, I think it's time for another DFW/No. Texas herf/meetup. Anyone agree? Open to suggestions as to when and where, but how about some weeknight in the next couple of weeks? Past herfs have been at Elite (10% discount to BOTL members on singles purchases) and Michael's in Keller. But we've got other places that would work.
Post your suggestions and thoughts here and we'll see what we can organize. Also feel free to tag anyone I've missed.

@acc05R1
@TraderCigarCo.
@SailorAg
@mdwest
@ChipS
@BillEGoat
@SaintsReturn
@Pbenda
@Sirspanksalot
@hopzilla
@
TravisNTexas
@Shift_Six

@JWBurns

Last edited:

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'll see if I can make it once you pick a date/location. I'm travelling a lot this month though so odds are not great. Today is actually the first time I've been able to sit down and have a stick on the patio at home in 2 weeks.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
4 hours is too far to drive to HERF, but ducttape is flying home for this?

weak...

:D
Hahaha Typically it wouldnt be as my parents live up in DFW. But I wont have a chance to get back up that way for about 2 months. If something happens around then definitely keep me posted.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hahaha Typically it wouldnt be as my parents live up in DFW. But I wont have a chance to get back up that way for about 2 months. If something happens around then definitely keep me posted.
Well hell... Just let us know when you're in town. Nothing wrong with an impromptu HERF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
you work for an airplane manufacturer..

fly your monkey ass back home for a weekend... no excuses...

:D
That's all well and good, however, this Herf is planned for a weeknight.

On a different note, my wife and kids will be heading back sometime next month, permanently. Therefore, I'll be coming back and forth more often.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Okay to keep this moving, I'll just suggest 2 possibilities and see who wants to join in...
Saturday, July 9th 1:30 p.m. at Elite Cigar Cafe (Addison TX) or Tuesday, July 12th 6:30 p.m. at Elite. Nothing carved in stone but no suggestions from anyone else yet. Post if you're interested and which date you can make it, and we'll see where we go from here.

@acc05R1
@Ducttapegonewild
@TraderCigarCo.
@SailorAg
@mdwest
@ChipS
@BillEGoat
@SaintsReturn
@Pbenda
@Sirspanksalot
@hopzilla
@TravisNTexas
@Shift_Six
@JWBurns

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Well just make sure you don't make a trip back here without giving us a chance to have a smoke with you!
There will be announcements.

"Hey y'all! I'll be in Dallas on xx-xx"
"Hey y'all! I'm getting on a plane to Dallas!"
"Hey y'all!! Thanks to Wifi, I'm over the specific ocean!" (Yes, I know it's Pacific)
"Hey y'all, I'm in Dallas!"
"Hey y'all, I have a KP!"

Trust me, I won't make a trip without BOTL knowing.

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
I should be good for Saturday but I will need to double check. Tuesday does not work unfortunately.

This message was brought to you by the following: