What's new

DFW on April 23rd

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I'm going to be the DFW area on Thursday April 23rd and was wondering if any of the locals would like to get together for a smoke.

I was thinking either Elite or Town & Country however I'm leaning more towards Elite because 1) it's closer to my hotel and 2) because of the nice outdoor patio area that they have. I'll be driving in from Shreveport and should be getting into town late afternoon so I'm guessing that 5 or 6 would be a good start time.

So who's with me??

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Rupe...

I won't be able to make it to elite, I need to be in bed by 6 to be up at 0-dark-30. If you'd make it to T&C, I could at least meet you for a smoke before bed.

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I can certainly make the trip over to T&C if that is more convenient for you. Not a big deal at all.

PM me your cell number and I will give you a call when I am on my way from Shreveport.

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I'm doing a training session for a group of 30 salespeople in Shreveport that morning and then leaving for Dallas around noon. I'm hoping to get to T&C (Michael's?) about 4:00 or so and then hang out for the remainder of the night with whomever is able to show up.

@Ducttapegonewild can take the first shift and @TraderCigarCo. can take the second shift when he gets there after work. Anyone else who wants to drop by is more than welcome to join us!!

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Giving this a bump in case anyone would like to get together for a smoke tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It's not looking like I'll be able to make it. I had kept my interest to myself so as not to potentially sway plans one way or another, but I was hoping to get to make it.