What's new

Disclaimer

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I am so pissed off right now.

I obviously have a fairly unusual last name and for most of my life it has been very obscure.

So a few years ago I had to put up with the first Tripp in the news. Linda Tripp ( NO RELATION ) Well we know how wonderful that would be to have your name connected to that ugly bitch. I meet many new people each and every day in my line of work and when I would introduce my self they would ask " are you married to Linda, ha ha ha " That was funny the first 600 times. I am glad my beautiful wife is named Beth and not Linda or she would of divorced me.

Now I am sitting here listening to the tv and Geraldo is talking about this book about Abe Lincoln being gay written by C.A. Tripp.
Not saying there is anything wrong with being gay or being Abe Lincoln but I just dont need this shit.

I am changing my name to Jones.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
john tripp said:
I am changing my name to Jones.
That way you will only be compared to a guy that made his whole flock commit suicide with the CoolAid in Guianna.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have found that just about every last name has some baggage attached. :lol:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
how about ? ??

..... the tact worked for.. hmm ... can't do that sign.. but you know the guy formerly known as Prince .. then he became a sign and I think he's back to Prince again... but you could make that happen :D :D

Seriously.. it could have been worse.. you could have been a Bolton and had a first name of Michael.....

My tact would be to be proud of your name.. think up a killer reply line ... something of....Yes actually I must be related to her in the same way that you are... through Adam and Eve... those two really got around, didn't they.....

Very silly and stupid but the first thing that came in my head with about 5 sec of thinking.. I am certain you can do better with a few minutes of though about it.. hell, do a contest for the most innovative one liner reply here and you are bound to be set for life :wink:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
My wife has the same problem with her profession. She's an audiologist, so everytime it comes up in conversation, people go "huh?" It gets old real quick!