What's new

Discount code for Anthony's

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm looking into if there is interest from the BOTL community to create a BOTL specific discount code (like BOTL10 or something like that)? Not sure what the proper procedure may be but I know the most important part would be user participation/demand. I'm cool with what everyone wants.

Thoughts?
Now now, let's be more realistic BOTL30 would be REALLY nice though.....just sayin'

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for everyone's expressed interest. Feel free to check in when placing your next order to see when that code goes live. It is clear from the thread involvement that there is good cause for Anthony's to be more prominently involved in BOTL going forward. To that end, I'll be reaching out to folks like [Chuck](http://www.botl.org/members/cws.765/) to see what the best path to proper site sponsorship for us is!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've ordered from Anthony's in the past and I really like their emails announcing upcoming releases with the opportunity to pre buy. However, it's always to pre buy by the case.
Lately I've preferred to go with 5 cigar orders from the likes of small batch to make sure I like something before I commit to a case of it. I've been burned a few too many time when this years release doesn't live up to last years.
The best of both worlds for me would be for Anthony's to allow pre buys and split cases up and allow us to buy by the 5, 10, etc. Of course with a BOTL code it would be even better.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's excellent feedback! I think that its a fair concern to tread lightly when reaching for a new stick and then to take bold action once your choice is confirmed for sure. I'm also really on the page of a BOTL code. I'm thinking through the best ways to implement things that help the community here but doesn't tread on any procedural toes. :)