What's new

Discussion: is Don Pepin the best blender of NC cigars?

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Shit I hadn't even thought about him he's great too. Hmm who would even be the huge names for NC sticks, like the all Star team...

I'm sure saka would be in the discussion, Pete Johnson too. I dunno who davidoffs master blender is but him or her too prolly

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
listen bro...impretty drunk and i cant remember every single roller in the biz right now. yeah padron needs to be in the dunnning, and then i guess don carlos fuente, and a number of others maybe?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
listen bro...impretty drunk and i cant remember every single roller in the biz right now. yeah padron needs to be in the dunnning, and then i guess don carlos fuente, and a number of others maybe?
You can’t come out with a blanket declaration like that unless you’ve been drinking bourbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
A J Fernandez has been called in to help out several other brands who have been losing sales.
gotta mention AJ.
Henke Kellner (Davidoff and others) has been around a long time.
Nestor Plasencia has dozens of blends in the market and rolls for too many companies to count..
Alan Rubin (Alec Bradley) blended lots of great stuff,and garnered the first 96 point cigar in CA.... (Prensado)
Willie Herrera (Titan de Bronze,Drew Estate) is a great blender.
Christian Eiroa was with Camacho,now owns CLE.
Steve Saka,Nick Perdomo,................