What's new

Dissappointment is a terrible thing..........

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in a neighborhood that is zoned for residential and commercial structures.
What happens is, people buy homes in this area and convert them to commercial uses. My neighbor Jeff owns a nice house, but uses it for an office for his law practice.

Sitting on the porch and smoking a cigar last night, my neighbor came up and told me that he had somehow ended up with some cigars, and since I smoked cigars, would I like to have them?

The anticipation was killing me. Those must be some good cigars, his clients are pretty high up on the economic ladder. Maybe someone left a couple of cubans after a meeting......

Turns out, the local Rite-Aid accidently stuck a 5 pack of "Swisher Sweets ' Blunts", in his grocery bag.

I am so bummed....................

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not yet dug into the pack, but I did put them in the humidor. I have no idea why. Maybe I am saving them for one of those nights when I open a nice box of white zin?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I would re-gift them (Seinfeld) and then sue him!!! I am sure there is a law or lawsuit pending somewhere that would cover this? I believe it caused you mental anguish/confusion and it may have impaired your ability to solve simple math problems and complete simple tasks :applause: Sounds awesome, I think you have a case :yes:

Since he is a lawyer ask him what you could sue him for? :thinkidea

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Two Jacks said:
I would re-gift them (Seinfeld) and then sue him!!! I am sure there is a law or lawsuit pending somewhere that would cover this? I believe it caused you mental anguish/confusion and it may have impaired your ability to solve simple math problems and complete simple tasks :applause: Sounds awesome, I think you have a case :yes:

Since he is a lawyer ask him what you could sue him for? :thinkidea
:rofl: