Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other…

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Just wondering if there's any disc golfers amongst us and what you're throwing if you play. I'm just returning the game after a very long hiatus and doing my best to turn @Romulus Cogswell and @fourkicksfan fan into players.

Back in the day I used to be primarily an Innova thrower, DX Beasts were my jam, but now I'm throwing a lot of MVP/Axiom stuff.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
My neighbor told me recently he's hardcore into disc golf and invited me out. If I ever get some time, I may give it a go, I hear its a good time.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I've been planning to make a "portable" to play around with at the house.. Oh if I ever get the time to finish half my projects and "plan to's".. What is a good site to pick up a set of disks?

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

you guys can suck it.

yes i play disc golf, I have no real loyalty to any brand, but the availability of innova means i throw them more than others.

I throw a tern, valkyrie, and beast as my drivers and i have a crazy heavy vulcan i use when it's really windy. I throw a lat 64 claymore and a innova Mako3, a leopard and an MVP Neutron i use for midrange fairway shots, and a discmania P1 maniac I use to putt with. I play a few times a week.

@mjones9630 ebay is a fantastic way to get discs if youre ok with used ones, otherwise pretty much all the online sites are about the same pricewise from what ive seen

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm a newbie who has had a stack of discs for 6 years but never really played. I finally started to play last month with @dscl and have replaced all the innova starter sets with a lot of the Vibram line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
My neighbor told me recently he's hardcore into disc golf and invited me out. If I ever get some time, I may give it a go, I hear its a good time.
Not sure if you had a chance to play, but it's a great game for us stogie smokers. I used to play twice a week in highschool...Only had like three discs, driver, mid-range innova, and a putter. Some good times.