What's new

Does anyone here roll their own cigars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in learning about the real nuts and bolts of cigars and tobacco, so I figure the shortest route would be to try to make some myself.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
There is a thread tucked away here somewhere from a year or two ago where a guy grew his own tobacco. He rolled his own cigars and you could see the progress overtime on his rolling improvements, it is a hot harder than it appears. Don't be disappointed when you roll your first one, it will look like a blacked out college freshman attempting to roll a swisher into their first blunt.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm interested in learning about the real nuts and bolts of cigars and tobacco, so I figure the shortest route would be to try to make some myself.
I wish I could be of more help. Rolling cigars has always peaked my interest, there is allot of skill involved. I have even thought about starting a small tobacco patch one of these days and trying it out. But the most I can do is post to some videos of rolling. Hope you find any of them of interest.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rolling+cigars&oq=rolling+cigars&gs_l=youtube.3..0l2j0i5l2.2363.5317.0.5632.14.10.0.4.4.0.118.727.9j1.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.bdhOlWWyYWU

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the input. If this thing goes any further than just talking about it I'll post the results.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your reply. I'm always impressed each time I smoke a well constructed cigar with the skill of the roller. I don't aspire to approach that level. If I can roll up something that stays together and draws, I'll call it a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.