What's new

Does Size Matter?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just out of curiosity what is your favorite size and/or shape cigar? I’m partial to perfectos. I think they just have a classic look about them.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Preference? I would say partial to a Toro, Gordon, churchill. I enjoy torps and robustos too. Hell I guess I dont have a preference overall, just depends on what kind of time I have. I still plan to smoke a 708 Big Fella Barber Pole when I have 3hrs to smoke, its 68x8.5 lol. Or a big bamboo.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Shape doesn’t really matter to me as long as it burns good. As far as length & ring gauge go, I prefer about an hour long smoke. Usually longer than that, I end up getting interrupted by something or ADD kicks in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lanceros, Robustos, Toro's, typically nothing larger than a 50 RG. Perfectos look cool, but they burn crooked for me and require constant touch ups. The fat RG stuff I don't get.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My preferred sizes:
Corona Gorda
Robusto
Corona
Lancero
Petit Corona
Shape is basically inconsequential, it is what it is. I smoke the blend, not the shape. For example, if the Hemingways were all parejos and not perfectos, I’d still smoke them.

Last edited: