What's new

Dogfish needs Sales Mgr's!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
For you Sales guys... Dogfish Head just posted Help Wanted for 3 Regional Sales Managers. Damn... my area too! Very tempting...

http://www.dogfish.com/company/jobs/index.htm

Regional Sales Mangers
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery has three amazing opportunities to join our dynamic sales force as a Regional Sales Manager in the following Off-Centered Markets.

The Southeast Regional will encompass Florida and Georgia, eventually the Carolinas and possible other states.

The Northern Cal Regional will encompass Northern California, Northern Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.

The Southern Cal Regional will encompass Southern California, Southern Nevada, Arizona and Texas.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Hmmmmm.....

Got about 7 years sales experience...an MBA in Healthcare Management, and not going anywhere in my current job (at least not any time soon)...

This is tempting!

scotchNstogie

Crossbones 2011
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
no larry, sales guys have to have something left to sell! please go look up the king missile song "cheesecake truck", and you will get what i am picturing here. o)

Ha! Funny song... I guess Larry will eventually have to leave town, but I am sure it will be worth it!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hmmm. I have plenty of sales experience and an MBA, but no experience in Craft Beer other than the fact that I enjoy it, lol. Probably no where near their ideal candidate, but it might be worth checking out...