What's new

Dogwatch Social Club Podcasts

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
So here I am p.o.'d cause I don't have an Ipod to listen to their shows... DUH!!!
Turns out you can listen to all their episodes on their website via this link:
http://www.podtrac.com/PodtracPlayer/podtracplayer.aspx?podcast=http://www.dogwatchsocialclub.com/dwsc.xml

Now a little bird told me that the upcoming podcast will be something to talk about so may I suggest everyone tune in... even if you miss the original show you can catch the show using the link above!

Now I have to go catch up on all the shows I have been missing!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
You can also download itunes, subscribe and listen right in the player anytime. Don't actually need an ipod to subscribe to any podcast really... They should have named it something else.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
You don't even need iTunes...just save the mp3s to your HDD drive and play them with any media player you want...some sites allow you to play them straight from the website.

As a matter of fact I think you can play the DWSC casts from their site now too.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
You don't even need iTunes...just save the mp3s to your HDD drive and play them with any media player you want...some sites allow you to play them straight from the website.

As a matter of fact I think you can play the DWSC casts from their site now too.

Yeah the link in my original post is to the spot you can listen to them on their site.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use the Google Reader to subscribe to the RSS feed. I then get notified on the Google Reader page when they have a new episode available. Then I download it to listen on my computer with Windows Media Player.