What's new

Dogwatch Tonight

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Just a quick public service announcement to let you all know that I'll be guest hosting Dogwatch tonight for the first of my monthly appearances on the show. Bob & Dale have put together a little unbanded cigar test for me and I'm working on some special Darkside reviews of my very own. Should be a fun time!!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
For those who don't know, you may want to provide a bit more info...What the show is all about, when where and how to listen, etc.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
For those who don't know, you may want to provide a bit more info...What the show is all about, when where and how to listen, etc.
Probably a good idea...

http://www.cigarmedia.tv/dogwatch-cigar-radio/

Dogwatch Cigar Radio (formerly Dogwatch Social Club) is the first ever cigar related podcast. Started on April 12th, 2005, the two hosts, Bob McDuffee and Dale Rousch have recorded over 260 shows. Every week the two gents review the same cigar of the week (COW) and provide their live on-air opinions of the experience. They've incorporated numerous other segments over the years, including a weekly "unbanded" selection, "What else you been smokin'" and a "darkside" review.

You're more than welcome to listen live during the recording at the link and time shared in the original post. They offer a chatroom for the attendees to occupy their time while listening to the show.