What's new

Don Kiki Red Label Torp

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Don Kiki Red Label Torpedo
Size : 6 x 54
Wrapper : Sun Grown Habano 2000
Binder / filler : Nicaragua

I've been taking a break from habanos lately in order to try some of the misc cigars I've had in my singles box. Although I've read good things about this brand, the actual number of comments are fairly few. They don't even mention this brand on the Top25Cigar review website.

My review on these is as follows: A nice looking torpedo with an oily colorado wrapper. Slightly spongy, but not underfilled. The draw was smooth and easy and produced lots of smoke, with fairly even burn throughout. Mild to medium strength the first half with mostly sweet tobacco and hints of nutty flavors.

The second half the strength picked up along with the flavor. By the time I got to the band the nutty / cocoa flavors were dominant and the strenght was a solid medium. I stopped with a little over an inch left. If you like medium-bodied nicaraguan cigars, you should give these a try. For the price ($60/25 @ Cuban Crafters) they are a very good value.

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I picked up a couple of bundles of these not to long ago and I just opened up the second bundle Not a bad smoke great for mowing the lawn or working in the yard