What's new

Don Pepin Garcia, in person, at Tobacco Road in Arlington, TX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well - it's time to confirm a wildly spreading rumor. It is true that Pete Johnson (Tatuaje's Pete) will also be stopping by Tobacco Road this evening (for most of the night) on his way to another event out of state. Pete asked, if we would mind if he stopped by and visited with Jose and, obviously, we welcomed him to do so.

That's right, Don Pepin Garcia, and his 'A' Roller, Rene, in Person at Tobacco Road Fine Cigars & Golf...rolling cigars!!

Pepin will be in the store THIS Thursday Night (5pm 'til ???) and Tobacco Road will be doing Box Sales at 15% OFF (single box), 20% OFF (two boxes), & 25% OFF (three or more boxes).

With a Box (or more) purchase, Pepin will be autographing, giving photo ops, and giving one 'fresh' hand roll per box. Also, with your Box buy, you will get a BBQ Buffet (David's BBQ, 4th Generation of Sonny Bryan) and access to the Member's Club (with complimentary Shiner Bock on tap...21 & older please).

There will also be drawings all evening for miscellaneous Don Pepin Cigar Goodies.

AGAIN, this Thursday Night, August 21st, 5pm 'til ???. Come one, come all...and pass the word.

Tobacco Road is located at 3118 So. Cooper Street, Arlington, 76015 - (817) 467-7623

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm coming over right after work about 3:00 so Frank and I will hold the place down till you guys get there.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
ah man!! just read the update!! Pete and Pepin together!! that is going to be a total blast!! enjoy!! and, don't forget the camera!!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow... what an event! Top notch guys all around! Since my wife speaks spanish, she got to chat Latin American politics with Pepin several times throughout the night. Let me say this, that man is very humble! Great event, great smokes and great folks to enjoy the evening with. It was better than a wet dream! :clap:

mac

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That was big fun. Good to meet botl's Frank N, Gummi Bear, & Electric Sheep. Great crowd, a full house without being over crowded..with great BBQ & beer. An honor to meet Don Pepin & his friend Rene. Pete stopping by really made the night. Two "Big Shots" in one event. Y'all really put on a great event, thanks Harpu, Altercall, & anyone I'm leaving out...