What's new

Don Pepin Garcia

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey guys I have been looking to try some Don Pepin Garcia label stuff, not Tats or Padillas and am having trouble finding a palce to buy singles. Anyone know where to buy singles at a decent price online?

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I get mine often from Cbid, a fiver here and there for stuff I haven't had yet, boxes once I know I like them.
the JJ Belicoso is my goto smoke right now, but you couldn't go wrong with bue and black label, they are just great

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
You can pick up the 601's online at Atlantic Cigar. Just be forewarned. The Blue Label Maduro packs a wallop. As I posted last night, I had one that put me on my hind parts. However, I am a glutton for punishment as I am holding on to a 601 Red Label (gifted to me by my local B & M) which I am going to try within the next few days.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Yeah, I think Mitchell should pay me in cigars.........of course he gave me the picture when they retired it and for some reason they un-retired it.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If money isn't an object, try the Ashton San Cristobal, blended by DPG. Pricey, but worth it, if money isn't the primary consideration.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Blasphemy coming, but...I think we're about to experience Pepin overexposure. He's spread way too thin. Everyone is selling one of his blends, all with a somewhat similar profile. They're slapping his name on everything they can. It's not exclusive anymore, and I see some distressing Fuente-ish marketing and supply control like El Centurions being limited to 50k, inflated prices on San Cristobal, etc. His cigars are very good, and I hope he's making a personal fortune, but I'm kinda over it already.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Sorry for the lack of updates. I was looking for a single b/c I am a poor college student with an expensive hobby. As my Dad says you better work your butt off to support those cigars! haha. Anyway I found a DPG blue label at Georgetown Tobacco here in DC. I am looking forward to trying it!