What's new

Double Deuce out on the town - 3/19/05

Mr.OneNineDoubleDeuce

The Machine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a rough week of working 16 hour days every day and an additional 6 hours on Saturday, the Big Red Machine needed some well deserved r&r. It was my step brother's birthday yesterday and he had invited me out to the Copacabana to hang out.

Sheeeit, he didn't have to ask twice. The rendezvous time was 11pm at the Copa. I decided I wanted to indulge in a little bit of a smoking experience before going dancing, so I got me a haircut, took a shower, got dressed up (Black Kenneth Cole button down, grey gap slacks, and my shoes..) and headed out early to Merchant's, my favorite smoking spot when I want to just relax.

Took with me a Lusi (03), SCDH La Fuerza, and a Trini Reyes.

Arrived at Merchant's and it was pretty empty. Maybe 7 people total in the downstairs lounge. The same short, blonde waitress who tended to me last time was there and she came over to take my order. "Sapphire Blue and Tonic please". Took out the Lusi to smoke.

The lusi had an almost dark honey colored wrapper, no flaws, nice triple cap. I clipped it prior to leaving the house to ensure I didn't get a plugged cigar. Decent draw, a little loose, but it was good. As I received my drink, I torched the foot of the cigar and took a few draws. Slight spice on the draw, cuban tobacco, slightly earthy. Hmm..not as strong initially as I though the cigar would be, but I kept on. As the lounge became more active, I couldn't really shake from my mind a couple of things. The bad work week was weighing heavily on me and I just couldn't shake the thoughts out of my mind. Drink more I thought to myself...lol. So I did. A third of the way into the Lusi, I was still waiting for the BAM to come into play with the flavor. Slight spice, cedar, woodsy, but sorta flat on the flavor.

My attention is diverted when this group of model like russian chicks walk in. You know the type, 6'2 about 120lbs, blonde with a long thin cigarette, and tight jeans. They sit down on the couch next to me and begin chatting away. One of them gave me a slightly dirty look because of my cigar. So I blew more smoke in their direction..LOL!

The lusi never developed into what I thought it would. The strength was on the mild side of medium and the flavors, while there were "flat". I nubbed it regardless.

Ordered my second drink and took out the SCDH La Fuerza. Took a whiff of the cigar and the wrapper had this incredible cocoa smell to it. Very dark wrapper, and the cigar had a slight box press to it.

After I light it, I'm immediately hit with cocoa, earth and a slight toasty flavor on the initial draw. The aroma smelled like hot chocolate..no shit! lol.

I look up and the jazz band is starting to set up..alto sax, percussion and the cello player..or I think it was a cello.lol..

Place is packed, you got the date group, the girls night out group, the grumpy old women group, the youngsters, and then there's me. In a corner of a sofa, looking out into the lounge, scoping out the area...but still unable to shake thoughts of my bad week. Sucks..Drink more! So I did.

The La Fuerza was an incredibly flavorful, but not overwhelming cigar. The flavors where very, very pronounced, but they didn't "agitate" the pallate. Cocoa, cedar, chocolate, and towards the end a slightly cappucino-ish taste. Great cigar.

I order my third drink and take a look at the time...9:30pm. Hmm..I lit up my last cigar, the Trini Reyes and decided when I finished, I'd start heading over to the Copacabana. Upon lighting the Reyes, I was instantly hit with a peppery burst of flavor with a slightly nutty undertone. Peppery as in a soft white pepper. Great flavor on this cigar with every puff. Such a small cigar packing this much flavor is pretty rare..imho.

Finished the cigar, paid my tab, and purposefully stepped on the chick who gave me the dirty look..."oops..excuse me miss..I'm sorry.." and I kept it movin'.

A twelve dollar cab ride later, I'm at the Copacabana. Not much of a line, but I could hear inside and it was jumpin'!. Pay my $25 to get in, check my coat, hit the bar "jack and coke please", pay $8 for a small dixie cup of a drink..and then find a spot overlooking the dance floor.

Now we're talking. People, all colors, all races, all ages, shaking their asses to the sounds of salsa and merengue.

The old married couple who have been doing this for years. The two white girls who just took some salsa lessons and are putting their moves to the test. The guy with the leather blazer who still looks like Serpico and seems to be stuck in the 70's. The old dancing pro's..have all the moves down pact and their dancing flows with the music. The young bucks who are "professional" dancers, contorting their bodies and doing moves on a platform for all to see.

You had the hoochie mama who seemed very under dressed. You had the guy in the suit who looked like he never wore one before. The girl who had NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER wearing a halter top with half her weight oozing out of the sides. You had the dime piece...yeah..you know her..every club has one. The chick that even the girls turn around and say DAMN!. Tanned skin, about 5'9" about 120-130..c cup, and ass hips and thighs that would make you cry. And she KNEW she was a dime piece and all eyes were on her and her ugly ass friends..lol. You had the group of 5 guys hanging out by the wall looking to get lucky tonight and oogling at every girl who walked by with a booty. You know who else was there? Blacks, Latins, Asians, Whites all having a good time, dancing and drinking. Looking over the dance floor and seeing that put a smile on my face.

11:30pm, my step brother rolls through with some fellas. "HAPPY 30 YOU OLD BASTARD!" Pounds and hugs all around for the fellas..some I knew, some I didn't. Another round of drinks and we play some catch up. Last time I went out with my step brother to a club was about 12 years ago at this place called the Showboat in Queens.

We chill for a minute, scope out the joint and then head downstairs to the hip hop/R&B/Reggae room.

"Too the windoooows to the wall, till the sweat drips off my balls, make all these females crawl..AWWWW skeeet skeeek skeeet skeeet, skeeet, skeeet, awww skeeet, skeeet, skeeet, skeeek, skeeet, skeeet..GET LOW!" The room was off the meat rack and packed to the gills. Honeys, hoochies, ho's and homies all packed in a room dancing their asses off. We find a corner near the bar in the back, re-up our drinks and maneuver ourselves into the dance floor.

This thick black chick is freaking it on the dance floor. She's poppin' and lockin' her booty, doing splits and is just all over the place. One of the fellas we were with goes over to her and whispers in her ear. Next thing you know, my brother (the birthday boy) is getting this huge booty all over his crotch and he's all in it like it was a free buffet!..lol..he had a blast..

At first I was a bit hesitant..what the fuck am I doing here? This ain't my thing anymore..ya know? A few more drinks helped ease those thoughts away and next thing you know, I'm dancing reggae and reggaeton with this shorty who's moving like she has no joints..

Eyes connect, hips lock, arms cross..the dance continues..gyrations, grinding, holding, touching..and then the dance is over...another glance of the eyes, a smile, a smile returned, a wink of the eye..and a jiggle of the waist..and she disappeared into the crowd.

I head back upstairs to the spanish room to find that El Gran Combo is playing their set. I listen to three of their songs, but..for some reason, I wasn't feeling their performance. I'm a lover of salsa music, especially the music I grew up on like El Gran Combo, Willie Colon, Hector LaVoe..etc. For some reason, the music was nice, but the performance felt flat. No worries, I can now say that I saw them live, and I headed back downstairs to the hip hop.

Back downstairs, grab another drink, get in the groove, and then..the crowd goes ballistic as "Boricua Anthem" comes on. HOLY SHIT..the floor shakes, sweat everywhere, everysingle person was moving to the beat and this song.

I feel a tug behind me..a meeting of the eyes..a smile, the hold, we groove, she gives me her back...she goes down, wiggling all the way, comes back up brushing up against me purposefully, she throws her arms back and pulls me close, moving in, wrapping an arm around her small waist, burying my face in her shoulder, "Mira, echa pa lante, Mira, echa pa lante".."Boricua Anthem" got her in the groove and she came back...a press of the hips, another glance of the eyes...a smile,..a good bye...as she disappeared into the crowd.

I was in my groove and in the corner I hear my brother calling me. "Sup dawg?" "Yo son..this chick here sayin' you can't dance". I turn and look and the chick is like 3 times my size and needs the air national guard to help her turn corners cuz she so big. "I ain't stressin' it bro..to each his own" And I keep it movin. I'm doing my reggae thing on the side and she STILL talks shit. BOOM, the bass line to "White Lines" comes on. Now..remember, I grew up during the age of breakdancing and while I'm not gonna do any back spins anytime soon..lol, I still got a few moves from back in the day.

I do a hop step, land in front of her and start to uprock and do some freestyle foot moves in front of her. I'm in full battle mode, and my brother and the fellas are like "OOOHHH SHITTT GO RED GO RED GO RED" I end my little routine with a turn, a hop, grab my nuts and hop up in her face with my dick in my hand and walk away...LMFAO! My boys went nuts and gave me pounds and this one chick was like that was funny. All good..

3am..time for me to make moves. I'm about 5lbs lighter from all the dancing, and I got a nice buzz going. Don't want to get wasted. I say my goodbye's to the fellas, hop in a cab, and $30 later, am home sleeping.

I'm glad I went out and vented some of my frustrations from the week. It was much needed.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Nice!

Good friends, good smokes, good booze and booty shakin'...can't go wrong with that!