What's new

Drew Estate cigars are...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They market the Florida Sun Grown now so I don't know if I would call it Drew Estate cigar but it is a very good cigar. I had a Pappy Van Winkle traditional the other day and that was a great cigar but not good enough to buy more at their price point. I think they are as much a marketing company as they are a cigar company and make a lot of stuff to appeal to a broad range of people. As Mike says maybe 50/50

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Mostly marinated in the DE special sauce MOJO. Makes them heavy smoke producers with a mouth coating sensation. Not a bad thing in and of itself, and not an uncommon practice. Just most of their profiles don't suit me. Undercrown maduro and lp9 are pretty good.
Herrera Esteli are tasty, and the FSG is supposed to be excellent.
UC shade isn't bad. UC sungrown is garbage.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Drew Estate cigars are underrated. Especially the non Acid sticks.
It might seem that way on the surface, especially in groups like this of serious boutique fans, but they have huge popularity and massive sales volume among the general cigar consuming market.
Most of the guys here that have tried a lot of things generally find better value and flavor from other companies.
Crowned heads
Illusione
Tat
Curivari
Warped/edition one
Etc.
Hell, I prefer CAO flatheads and Amazon series to most DE.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They don't have many brands that fall into the non-infused/flavored, affordable, slot. There is a lot of competition in that market and they seem to avoid it. Even the FSG goes for about $10 per when bought in 5ers. To me it's good marketing, finding a niche and exploiting it.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Copykat.

But for real though, they are no boutique special awesomeness, but they are no bundle of dog rockers either lol, I had an undercrown, it was quite tasty, I'm sure they have some stuff I wont like, but hey

like what you smoke/smoke what you like
Lwys/swyl (new saying abbreviation?)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't have many brands that fall into the non-infused/flavored, affordable, slot. There is a lot of competition in that market and they seem to avoid it. Even the FSG goes for about $10 per when bought in 5ers. To me it's good marketing, finding a niche and exploiting it.
I've been picking the Drew up on the Devils own at around $2.00 -$5.00 a piece. But not the FSG

Last edited: