What's new

Drew Estate Factory Smokes

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dylan gave me one a little while back but I haven’t gotten around to smoking it yet. I know he’s had ones that were great and ones that were terrible. I believe burn issues are common

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Dylan gave me one a little while back but I haven’t gotten around to smoking it yet. I know he’s had ones that were great and ones that were terrible. I believe burn issues are common
I've had the same things happen with much more expensive cigars too.

It's a hand made product, so things happen.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have tried two of them that someone sent me. Honestly, I don't see the point when Cigar Bid exists. The quality and taste are sub par when compared to something like a Torano Exodus 50 year or Joya de Nicaragua Antano Consul that is only a dollar or two more.

That is just one man's opinion though.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have tried two of them that someone sent me. Honestly, I don't see the point when Cigar Bid exists. The quality and taste are sub par when compared to something like a Torano Exodus 50 year or Joya de Nicaragua Antano Consul that is only a dollar or two more.

That is just one man's opinion though.
I actually just received 10 Torano Exodus 50 years. Awesome smokes.

I always forget about cbid when I get my pension and want to order

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m only an occasional (few times a month) smoker so I don’t usually find a reason for budget sticks, but the few factory smokes I’ve had were OK at best. Usually poor construction and the flavor is neither terrible nor memorable.

If I needed an affordable daily stick I might consider it but for me the experience hasn’t been worth wasting one of the few chances I get to smoke a cigar.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m only an occasional (few times a month) smoker so I don’t usually find a reason for budget sticks, but the few factory smokes I’ve had were OK at best. Usually poor construction and the flavor is neither terrible nor memorable.

If I needed an affordable daily stick I might consider it but for me the experience hasn’t been worth wasting one of the few chances I get to smoke a cigar.
Have only had 1 of the Sun Grown Toros I got to try for myself, and it was extremely mild, too mild really.

Hoping the rest are at least a mild-medium