What's new

Drew Estate @ IPCPR 2010

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What's going on guys?

Just put together a video of highlights from IPCPR 2010, figured I'd post it so you guys could check it out.

We had a blast, and were honored when we won "Best Large Booth".

[YOUTUBE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa_fulj9FCg&hd=1"]YouTube- Drew Estate @ IPCPR 2010[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
With the warm reception and hospitality I recieved when I visited your factory in Nicaragua it is easy to see how Drew Estate would win Best Large Booth. Congrats and thanks for the video.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
With the warm reception and hospitality I recieved when I visited your factory in Nicaragua it is easy to see how Drew Estate would win Best Large Booth. Congrats and thanks for the video.
Thanks for the compliments, Joe. This was my first IPCPR, and it was an incredible time. How many of you guys were there?

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thanks for the compliments, Joe. This was my first IPCPR, and it was an incredible time. How many of you guys were there?
There were 6 of us in Nicaragua. We were over there as guests of EO cigars visiting the My Father factory and Zee from Tobacco Road talked to Fabian about getting us a tour after the tour of Pepin's factory. Fabien set us up with a tour of Joya and then Drew Estate, the Jon took us over to Padron's factory. Gotta say Jonathan Drew was definantly a highlight of the whole trip.