What's new

Drew Estates T-Shirts are here

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
if you read the Drew Estates site, they say the 2xl fit more like an xl. I am wearing one, and I would agree. seems more like an xl than a 2xl
Yes. I've bought DE shirts before and the XLs fit me like Ls (I wear L in US size and XL in Nica size), hence my comment. Not whining, just jealous of others :)

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Not sure how these new ones wash but the older ones (flying pig etc) are like throw aways after one wash.

I bought 3 or 4 back when they first came out, I have one left and it looks like a blue shirt with a few white specs here and there where words once were.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
mine has been washed a few times, and its holding up fine. maybe they changed shirt manufacturers

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Not sure how these new ones wash but the older ones (flying pig etc) are like throw aways after one wash.

I bought 3 or 4 back when they first came out, I have one left and it looks like a blue shirt with a few white specs here and there where words once were.
main reason I don't buy this stuff is because I can't see or feel the material. A hat is a no brainer but shirts are a whole different subject.

Okay, Ron. So, the T is now in 2XL only....no biggie, cuz the last thing I need is another T shirt. I've been considering the BOTL work shirt, but I see it is only available in XL. Thankfully, I'm more of a large, at least for the next couple years.....any chance the work shirt could hit in my size?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
eric takes care of the shirts, so best bet would be to pm him. I never had a workshirt, so I have no idea on how they fit

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
I don't think the store lived very long, so in short the answer is no...you've got better luck getting ahold of podman or eric to find a shirt.