KINGS STRIDE
Factory: El Titan de Bronze (USA)
Size: 6.75 x 42
Box: 10 Count
Wrapper: Ecuadorian DeFlorada
Filler: Nicaragua & Dominican
Binder: Ecuador
Body: Medium

And they also released a limited edition of these already limited releases, limited to 100 boxes. I didn’t get there in time to snag one these

KINGS STRIDE EL
Factory: El Titan de Bronze (USA)
Size: 5.5 x 44
Box: 10 Count
Production: 100 Boxes
Wrapper: Ecuadorian DeFlorada
Filler: Nicaragua & Dominican + AGANORSA Medio Tiempo
Binder: Ecuador
Body: Medium

I snagged a box of the regular limited edition. Was anyone able to get the limited edition limited edition lol?

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I didn't want to have to skip this release but I think I'm probably skipping this. Maybe I can get my hands on em.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I managed to get a box of the EL’s.

I’m splitting it with a friend and didn’t want to give up my place in line. This marketing is sort of genius. I’m afraid to not buy them. The first drop was great. The second was just ok for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well I couldn't hold out for 6 months apparently since it's only been 3. Opened the Absurd box last night to see what they looked like. Very nice! Smooth dark wrappers, nice aroma, a little larger than a Corona Gorda looks like.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I couldn't hold out for 6 months apparently since it's only been 3. Opened the Absurd box last night to see what they looked like. Very nice! Smooth dark wrappers, nice aroma, a little larger than a Corona Gorda looks like.
My Absurds are almost gone. No patience whatsoever. Just received the latest Drop today.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Were the prior releases El Titan de Bronze manufactured?

If not that would explain it since Gellis uses the Fernandez's factory as well, usually lower priced from there.

If not, I have no clue.

Had to miss out on this one myself, didn't want to but hopefully in the midst of moving next month.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Were the prior releases El Titan de Bronze manufactured?

If not that would explain it since Gellis uses the Fernandez's factory as well, usually lower priced from there.

If not, I have no clue.

Had to miss out on this one myself, didn't want to but hopefully in the midst of moving next month.

He only uses ETdB for drop. Story goes he used to test blends with a limited amount monthly (few hundred cigars) from them before starting warped, the club is a way to share the small batch stuff with everyone.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Anyone have any thoughts on Kongs Stride or Moon Garden Dark Blossom. I can't find anything on them other than Blind Man Puff has Dark Blossom in their top list but they also don't have a review of it. I'll have to wait a bit before smoking Dark Blossom and was wondering should I go back for Kings Stride. I only had one Absurd pt 2 thus far and I wasn't all that impressed at the time.

kevin7mm

Known Spammer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any thoughts on Kongs Stride or Moon Garden Dark Blossom. I can't find anything on them other than Blind Man Puff has Dark Blossom in their top list but they also don't have a review of it. I'll have to wait a bit before smoking Dark Blossom and was wondering should I go back for Kings Stride. I only had one Absurd pt 2 thus far and I wasn't all that impressed at the time.

Moon Garden Dark Blossom is very good, IMO. I wasn't impressed with the Kings Stride. I'm hoping more resting time will bring my 2 boxes to life. I haven't been able to find a review for the newest DROP offerings, A Questionable Man. I found one review for the Dragon's Wish EL which the writer was not impressed. I decided to get a box of each. Hit or miss I guess, but pricey.