What's new

Drove an F430

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
My brother and parents got me an exotic car driving experience for my birthday back in June. Wasn't able to get it booked and able to do it until this past weekend. They had a Lambo and a Ferrari. I chose the Ferrari F430. It was a real short tight auto cross type course. Wasn't able to get up much speed but still fun. Don't mind the first lap, was just getting a feel for old girl.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You got to live the dream for a little while. Every time I see videos of exotic cars, I wish I could drive one.
I always tell my boys that if I ever hit the lottery I'll get a Koenigsegg Agera R. A man can dream can't he? Until then I'll be in my 01 civic...lol

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
You got to live the dream for a little while. Every time I see videos of exotic cars, I wish I could drive one.
I always tell my boys that if I ever hit the lottery I'll get a Koenigsegg Agera R. A man can dream can't he? Until then I'll be in my 01 civic...lol
Same here! I'd also like to do a gumball rally in a viper!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That sounds like quite the experience you had. Treasure it and use it for motivation. I remember my first Ferrari I drove and it still holds dear to me even today (12 years later). I was blessed to drive many many more since but then again I worked for Ferrari for 2 years so it came with the job haha. An Oldie but a goodie: