What's new

Dum...dum...dum...da-da-dum, da-da-dum...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Kshhhh-Kaaaaaaaaah....Kshhhhh-Kaaaaaah....Yes, Master...

Received Jckposter's sampler today and now have the undeniable urge to bomb the living crap out of someone...and it just so happens that I have tomorrow off! Wow, what will I do with my time? :twisted:

Update:The bomb landed on Christmas Eve of all days. What timing! Enjoy Ironman!

Link to CW backslap

Merry Christmas Rich!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ha ha ha...help destroy the last of those miserable-redicilous-do-good- Jedis...

I have launched a Star Destroyer attack today.... 78 sticks will land on the Jedi, Viper139 in about 7-10 days.. just before new years he he he he :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...

So my fellow deciples of the dark force.. join me in this crusade, let's show them the Power of the Dark Side.... :smt065

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
ha ha ha...help destroy the last of those miserable-redicilous-do-good- Jedis...

I have launched a Star Destroyer attack today.... 78 sticks will land on the Jedi, Viper139 in about 7-10 days.. just before new years he he he he :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...

So my fellow deciples of the dark force.. join me in this crusade, let's show them the Power of the Dark Side.... :smt065
:shock:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Viper139 said:
hawkan2580 said:

:shock:
Ok, not that I want to give away anything...but you aren't my target. I'm waiting for you to finish that new humi first... :twisted: :lol:

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
78 Sticks?! Holy creeeee-ap!!!!

Viper is going to have to change his name to Garden snake after that sh*t!....lol!!!!
:smt046

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Viper is not scared, he laughs at your 78 sticks! He says that you guys are a bunch of pansies that couldn't bomb a bomb factory, on national bomb day, with free bombs! :D

Andrew

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well, I can't say I launched a Star Destroyer attack ( :shock: Friggin' Hawkan upstaging my thread! ;) j/k ), mine is more like the sneak attack in Return of the Jedi when they used the stolen shuttle to land on Endor. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Texas Cop said:
Viper is not scared, he laughs at your 78 sticks! He says that you guys are a bunch of pansies that couldn't bomb a bomb factory, on national bomb day, with free bombs! :D

Andrew

YO COP.........you tryin' to get me kilt, I'm in deep enough Kimshe as it is with out you pissin off the brothers and using my name. [-X

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ah Soooo, Hakan-san,

No one drop the VooDoo, DooDoo, like You Doo!!!!

You could not have selected a more Worthy Target......Awesome! :lol:

Bomb and Run, The Australian Method. Hmmmm?

Slack 8)

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
One of these days I will figure out how to get Hawkan..............but it feels kind of like the David and Giliath thing, difference is he will stomp on me before I get the sling loaded! :smt075

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
YO COP.........you tryin' to get me kilt, I'm in deep enough Kimshe as it is with out you pissin off the brothers and using my name
Hmm....Seems that Vipers little sister got a hold of his computer and has been posting under his name...Anyways, he says that he is still not scared of any of you no-talent hacks that are trying to bomb him, and he farts in your general direction..

Andrew

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Man I can't wait for this sucker to get clearance via its stolen password so it can proceed down to the surface! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: