What's new

Dune (2021)

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two of my kids and I went to see Dune at the I-max theatre and wow it was a great flick!!!

All of us had read the book so we had a real good background for the premise of the movie, that being said it would have been hard to know what the heck was going on if you had just seen the old movie.
WE loved it!!
Disclamer: we are sci-fi fans so we would have liked it any way :p
My oldest daughter and I were enjoying a cigar this afternoon and she has some kind of a Dune app on her phone (I'm an old fart and don't even own a cell phone)
but I thought this was awesome so here you go

IMG_2088.JPG

This is a cigar
forum sooo She is enjoying a CAO Flathead

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Two of my kids and I went to see Dune at the I-max theatre and wow it was a great flick!!!

All of us had read the book so we had a real good background for the premise of the movie, that being said it would have been hard to know what the heck was going on if you had just seen the old movie.
WE loved it!!
Disclamer: we are sci-fi fans so we would have liked it any way
My oldest daughter and I were enjoying a cigar this afternoon and she has some kind of a Dune app on her phone (I'm an old fart and don't even own a cell phone)
but I thought this was awesome so here you go

View attachment 166371

This is a cigar
forum sooo She is enjoying a CAO Flathead
"Getting some Spice"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really liked the new movie!
Didnt seem as long as it actually was.
I tried to read that book a long time ago, I remember it being a bit of a complicated read for me at the time.

I did like alot of things about the old movie. It is a David Lynch flick so you gotta take that w/a grain of salt...its just gonna be wierd!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is the story in the new movie significantly different then either the old Dune movie or the book? I take from the posts that the story is better told in Dune 2021.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Don’t forget the Dune Mini-series from long ago in the Sci-Fi channel.

2021 version is great. Lynch version was comically awesome. A master piece it was not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk