What's new

Dunhill Signed Range 2007

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Just wanted to share my most recent purchase. I was leaving Germany via the Frankfurt airport and stopped by their duty free section to check out the prices. I am quite surprised to see they actually have great prices for an airport and about equal compared to most online retailers. 150E for a box of Partagas Serie D No. 4 which is about 50E cheaper than any of the other airports I've seen them in.

Anyhow I decided to buy a non cuban while I was in there. As I will most likely be through there again sometime soon. They had a nice display of the Dunhills there. So I picked up a box of 10 coronas, and a box of 10 robustos. I don't know how hard these are to find but I paid 160E for the two boxes which comes out to like $225ish so right about $11 a stick. Not to shabby I don't think. :clap:

Next time I am going through there I will definitly buy another box of something.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I think these are decent cigars, but for the price point there are better. But just my opinion. Let us know what you think of them when you try em.