What's new

Dying to try!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What cigar has been on the top of your list to smoke for the longest? I’ve been wanting to smoke a FFOX lost city that’s been sitting in my humi for a couple months now that my wife actually bought for me but I haven’t found the right occasion. 2nd runner up would probably be LFD Andalusian bull.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I also have a Lost City that I was gifted when my son went off to college. I’m saving it for his graduation. One more year to go. My runner up would probably be a Cohiba lancero. Cubans are difficult to come by where I live unless you know someone with a good supplier.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The Lost City is fantastic, I wish I were able to enjoy the one I had more but was kind of rushed.

For me, I think I have a padron family reserve stowed away somewhere. I have to reorganize my storage so will have to take a look.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
There's a lot of sticks I want to try, but if i had to choose it would be the Joya De Nicaragua Quatro Cinco. I have yet to have a bad stick by JDN. When I have some free cash I might just plop down the money for a box.

@GreekElite Padron Family Reserves are some of the best sticks money can buy imo.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Keep it until after the divorce, then fly into a rage and crush it into the rug.:hilarious:

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Lol, I want to try dumb stuff.. not as interested in the "Fancy" Fuentes, although Anjeos are great! I just can't get on board with that hype.
I'm eventually going to get my hands on some 601 Warheads or something from Roma Craft like the Black Irish or Wanderlust. Maybe some of the Tat Broadleaf, but that's a long shot! Lol
...And of course, BHK :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lol, I want to try dumb stuff.. not as interested in the "Fancy" Fuentes, although Anjeos are great! I just can't get on board with that hype.
I'm eventually going to get my hands on some 601 Warheads or something from Roma Craft like the Black Irish or Wanderlust. Maybe some of the Tat Broadleaf, but that's a long shot! Lol
...And of course, BHK :ROFLMAO:
If you find some fuente “sharks” BHK or even those RoMA sticks you let me know and I’d gladly trade you some high end Fuentes that you don’t want !