Resident Evil 2 remaster Kreygasm
the new Spider Man game looks dope AF
Even the new Ass Creed looks pretty cool
and of course last but not least The Last of us 2

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
that being said, Fallout76 and TLOU 2 looked the best imho. there were alot of other interesting looking games, but it seems like 2018 was the year of revealing titles and like 5 seconds of trailer that make it impossible to actually tell what the game is.

i mean death stranding is still totally up in the air as to wtf it is, cyberpunk was a super general trailer, doom and wolfenstein were super vague, the quiet man could be anything, Nioh 2 is coming...ok, babylons fall looks cool but again, no clue as to what it actually is. just so many fucking short teasers and not enough gameplay. get it together devs.

other games that actually showed enough to get an idea of them that look cool though, dying light 2 has promise, beyond good and evil 2 actually showed a hub area, spiderman may have sold itself for me from the trailers ive seen, skull&bones looked rad..i dunno.

and obligatory smash bros fanboy squeal. every character thats ever appeared in a smash bros? plus ridley? my body is ready

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Nintendo lol

Can't wait for:
Nioh 2
Anthem
Division 2
Ghost of Sashimi
excited, aroused, and terrified of Death Stranding
Control looked sick
Resident Evil 2 remaster Kreygasm
the new Spider Man game looks dope AF
Even the new Ass Creed looks pretty cool
and of course last but not least The Last of us 2
you just jelly BotW took all the spotlight from your electronic GF Horizon zero dawn. dont cry bro it'll be ok

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
New smash bros?!? Whhhhaaaat!?!
that being said, Fallout76 and TLOU 2 looked the best imho. there were alot of other interesting looking games, but it seems like 2018 was the year of revealing titles and like 5 seconds of trailer that make it impossible to actually tell what the game is.

i mean death stranding is still totally up in the air as to wtf it is, cyberpunk was a super general trailer, doom and wolfenstein were super vague, the quiet man could be anything, Nioh 2 is coming...ok, babylons fall looks cool but again, no clue as to what it actually is. just so many fucking short teasers and not enough gameplay. get it together devs.

other games that actually showed enough to get an idea of them that look cool though, dying light 2 has promise, beyond good and evil 2 actually showed a hub area, spiderman may have sold itself for me from the trailers ive seen, skull&bones looked rad..i dunno.

and obligatory smash bros fanboy squeal. every character thats ever appeared in a smash bros? plus ridley? my body is ready

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
you just jelly BotW took all the spotlight from your electronic GF Horizon zero dawn. dont cry bro it'll be ok
I don't think people even played breath of the wild man. just the small, small, SMALL, zelda cult but they'll literally play anything with link in it.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I don't think people even played breath of the wild man. just the small, small, SMALL, zelda cult but they'll literally play anything with link in it.
yeah only like 10 million people bought the game. small zelda cult is at it again :shame:

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
E3 has become too much of a cock tease. Videos are short, information usually cryptic or ends up being obsolete. I've just become numb to the hype train from it.....I guess and gaming altogether. Annoying when so many games require crazy downloads and additional costs to have the entire game. Now I'm just ranting....I'll go back to my SNES. :p

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Also red dead redemption 2 :singing::singing::singing::singing:
they didnt even really show it though did they? at least not in any of the conferences...i didnt watch all of all of them though so its possible i missed it. Still super excited about it though