What's new

Edge Corojo

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Took the family to the circus (Ringling Bros.) this evening. The kids had a great time and fell asleep during the hour ride home. After putting them in bed, I fired up a Rocky Patel Edge Corojo Torpedo. This has become one of my favorite cigars:starrylov . Just the right amount of spice and kick. Tonights had a perfect burn; even through the crack in the wrapper that occurred when I dropped it :sadstare: Give it a try if you haven't.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've been thinking about buying some of these, but hadn't read any reviews yet. I'll go ahead and order a 5 pack.:thumbsup:

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I really like those things! The smaller missile is also very nice. In the infamous words of Homer Simpson....

mmmmm, Corojo!

or something like that!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
AZsteelman said:
I really like those things! The smaller missile is also very nice. In the infamous words of Homer Simpson....

mmmmm, Corojo!

or something like that!
I like the smaller missile more than the torpedo too. The missile was not in stock when I picked up the torps.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I haven't had the corojo, only the maduro. I'll have to pick one up the next time that I am at the B&M.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
geckoheart said:
I like the smaller missile more than the torpedo too. The missile was not in stock when I picked up the torps.
I have a full box of those I just picked up. They are a GREAT smoke. One of our local AM radio talk shows had it as their stogie of the month. Tried it,loved it, bought the box.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love those Edges! Personal preference is for maduro, especially the toro, but I'll happily take any Edge that anyone wants to give away!:clap:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Edge corojo torpedo is my go to daily cigar. They can be found as seconds and x outs on various websites as low as $49 to $69 a box. I have found little to no difference between the x outs and the firsts. Beautiful oily wrappers and nice bold flavor. The alway draw and have a beautiful razor edge burn. Great cigar for th emoney