What's new

Eiroa Cigar Fans

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say that the First 20 years, and the Colorado line has been really hitting the spot for me in terms of flavor.

My only issue is most, if not all cigars have had burn issues running fast down one side. I'll have to touch up the cigar 4-5 times, but I still find the overall cigar experience 91+.

Does anyone else have this issue? If any eiroa fans would like to chime in and give some tips, please do.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say that the First 20 years, and the Colorado line has been really hitting the spot for me in terms of flavor.

My only issue is most, if not all cigars have had burn issues running fast down one side. I'll have to touch up the cigar 4-5 times, but I still find the overall cigar experience 91+.

Does anyone else have this issue? If any eiroa fans would like to chime in and give some tips, please do.
I haven't had any burn issues with Eiroa stuff. The main thing to remember is, time. Everything Eiroa rolls from Asylum to his name sake gets much better with time.

The same goes for anything from his brother and father at JRE/Aladino.

Also, if you like Eiroa and the Honduran tobacco, grab a couple of Oscar Valladares Altar Q and let them sit three to six months.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Appreciate the info guys. I assumed they came ready to smoke.

I also did not know father and brother were involved in the business. I'll definitely look into the brands mentioned.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I think the Medulla Oblongata's are my favorite Asylum/Eiroa smoke.
I've never let any of them rest for more than a week and they've been excellent!
I have some Asylum Ogres that have been sitting for a year and a half and I don't notice much difference smoking them now vs when I bought them.
That's just me though.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think the Medulla Oblongata's are my favorite Asylum/Eiroa smoke.
I've never let any of them rest for more than a week and they've been excellent!
I have some Asylum Ogres that have been sitting for a year and a half and I don't notice much difference smoking them now vs when I bought them.
That's just me though.
I don't think the Medulla Oblongata robusto gets nearly the love it deserves. It is a great way to get in to Honduran Corojo at a reasonable price and strength.