What's new

El Rey del Mundo Lunch Club?

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I've been looking for a small lunchtime smoke and came across this one. Anyone try this one? What did you think about it?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I purchased some 98's a couple of years ago and found them to be on the milder side with a creamy, vanilla caramel flavor to them. For a quick 30 min smoke I prefer party shorts and BCJ's.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I think they are a great lunch time smoke! Nice to have a variety for all smoking times, IMHO.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I like these very much. On the milder side, but tasty IMHO. From my experience, the young ones taste young, but they take age pretty well. The two Hot_Sauce mentioned are very good lunchtime smokes too, and I love a VR Famoso, SCdH El Principe or HDM Petit Rob. Oh, and Trini Reyes.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I ordered a box of the ErDM LC's today. I've tried the Party Shorts I got from the lottery and really liked them a lot. The decision came down to age. I've only seen the Party Shorts with 05 codes for sale and I got the LC's with a May 01 code. These should be just getting real good. I'll let you know what I think when I try a few. Thanks!

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Yeah one of these days I have to get into putting cigars away to age. I'm just learning by smoking them at this point. I'm sure I'll get the storage space to start aging sometime in the future. Hopefully soon! Luckily, so far, I've been able to come across cigars with a few years of age on them already and ready to smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
El Rey del Mundo for lunch? You bet. Creamy, on the mild side, good for an after lunch smoke or better yet, skip lunch and smoke.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
jcgoldner said:
I ordered a box of the ErDM LC's today. I've tried the Party Shorts I got from the lottery and really liked them a lot. The decision came down to age. I've only seen the Party Shorts with 05 codes for sale and I got the LC's with a May 01 code. These should be just getting real good. I'll let you know what I think when I try a few. Thanks!
Fresh party shorts are one of the finer things in life!!