What's new

El Trifundador

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Yesterday I smoked a gifted El Trifundador and really enjoyed it and want to get more, but even Google searches aren't helpful in finding out which vitola it was.

It was about 4x50 or so.
Anyone have any idea?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I smoked a gifted El Trifundador and really enjoyed it and want to get more, but even Google searches aren't helpful in finding out which vitola it was.

It was about 4x50 or so.
Anyone have any idea?

There's a 5 x 50.
Atlantic has them.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So it's smaller then a petite corona? The article I read said it was originally offered in 6 vitolas now it looks like they have 9

If you do another search be sure to check your spelling.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TATUAJE EL TRIUNFADOR FAVORITOS (4×50)
Yup, dimensions definitely fit.

Unfortunately I Googled them and absolutely nothing comes up. No reviews, no general info or any for sale so I'm guessing that they are discontinued

I stand corrected.
Was able to find so.e retailers with them after some spelling correction in my Google search

Last edited:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
In 2008, my daughter and I went to Hollywood and had a 3 hour+ interview with Pete. The black jars were being delivered, and he was smoking an unbanded, yet released, El Triunfador. What an epic smoke! I have smoked so many of these. I still have an unopened box of the originals, sealed with the flor-de leis (In 2009, Tatuaje was sued by Altidas for using the flor-de-leis. It settled out of court and Pete stopped using the flor de leis on all products except the original Tatuaje line).

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In 2008, my daughter and I went to Hollywood and had a 3 hour+ interview with Pete. The black jars were being delivered, and he was smoking an unbanded, yet released, El Triunfador. What an epic smoke! I have smoked so many of these. I still have an unopened box of the originals, sealed with the flor-de leis (In 2009, Tatuaje was sued by Altidas for using the flor-de-leis. It settled out of court and Pete stopped using the flor de leis on all products except the original Tatuaje line).
Very cool