What's new

electronic flameless cigar lighter? WTH?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So toasting goes out the window and you just mash it into a glow head, like a car cigarette lighter?
Might come in handy if you routinely find yourself trying to light your cigar while riding a roller coaster.
Other than that . .... Naa That's OK.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So toasting goes out the window and you just mash it into a glow head, like a car cigarette lighter?
Might come in handy if you routinely find yourself trying to light your cigar while riding a roller coaster.
Other than that . .... Naa That's OK.
Your not supposed to touch the cigar with the element. It is supposed to be hot enough to ignite. But I will stick with my Xikar!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Being the curious little puppy that I am, I would like to give those a try. Now to find some in a B&M where I can try it... lol.

If it radiates strong enough, toasting should work rather well; but say good bye to the traditions of lighting cigars the old fashion way.

That said, nobody here seems to have tried it... might be a sign.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Inhaling spanish cedar saw dust is very harmful. I dont like using a cedar spill to light my cigars because I cant see inhaling cedar smoke being that good for you.
I do like regular wood matches.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inhaling spanish cedar saw dust is very harmful. I dont like using a cedar spill to light my cigars because I cant see inhaling cedar smoke being that good for you.
I do like regular wood matches.
Just want to clarify bro.

You are not supposed to puff while lighting with cedar spills. You let the cigar combust, then you puff when the cigar is fully lit by the cedar. It will take longer. But that is thw whole point. Unless you want that extra extra cedar wood flavour.

Now. Saw dust is harmfull to our lungs because of the small size that they get, they can enter and lodge into our lungs. Using cedar spills while lighting, there is no dust, just smoke. Which is no less harmfull than the smoke of other wood, or our cigars for that matter.

Cheers.