What's new

Embr Cigars is live

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Don't know if anyone else has been watching this site, but embrcigars.com is now live. It looks interesting, and worth a try if you think there are flavor combinations that you just can't wait to try.

Thoughts?

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Honestly I think they may have killed themselves with delays. The site should have been launched months ago, but it kept getting delayed because the operators hadn't thought of basic things like age verification.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It's an interesting concept but for the cost of making such small batches at such a cheap price I would be suspect of the tobacco being used.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Finally I can get my hands on a Cameroon puro.
I figure since the top dogs use it as a wrapper, I can capitalize on their success and take it to the next level.
A quick googling told me that there isn't one currently on the market. (I looked for about 30 seconds don't hold me to that). I can be the next Johnathan Drew.
Remember this day proudly brothers. you once knew future master blender Unfairtoast.

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Welp... looks like that was a bust.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cigars/comments/a5e4p7/psa_if_you_ordered_anything_from_embr/

The Embr site is inop, and the owner/customer support is said to be dodging emails. Some are speculating that he may have taken the kickstarter money and run; owner claims problems with the FDA. I personally suspect the latter - so far they haven't had their ducks in a row at all, and it wouldn't surprise me to know that they hadn't cleared anything with regulatory bodies.

If you spent any money with them, now's a good time to file a chargeback!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
His most recent post on that Reddit thread. Take from it what you will.

Hello! A response was posted below. We will absolutely have things to you and merry by Christmas. Hopefully everyone still opens their cigars happily, by then, as it's been a very rough ride getting here. I've accepted responsibility and apologized countless times, but I still can't enough.

We're trying to do something incredible and so complex that it hasn't been done before, but the massive influx of orders and lack of manpower on our end, coupled with current FDA complications has caused this awful delay. We have photos of EVERYONE'S cigars, though, and are more than happy to send them to you if you'd like, during your wait.

Hopefully everyone can be understanding enough to give us a second chance when we get this system right by the end of the month. We'll still be here, should you decide not to hate us and order with us again!

Best,

Dillon

EDIT: our site is down again. Please send inquiries to blendit@embrcigars.com in the meanwhile.