What's new

Empty wooden cigar boxes

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Anyone know of a good, reasonably priced, source for empty boxes other than Amazon?

The price for a lot of 10 random sizes isn't bad, but no way to know if I will get enough of the sizes I will need for my December order of bundles.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Think my local B&M gives them away.
If you can tell me what your looking for I will look next time I go.
@MM154

Need one each for 15, 16 and 25 robustos, and 1 for 20 Churchills, so a Churchill and 3 robusto or toro size is what I'll need, and large enough for the listed quantities

Last edited:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Dude, just go to any local B&M and pick them up. Most will give them away and some will charge for them but at least you'll be able to pick the boxes you need and not take a risk on some random Amazon/eBay/Etsy lot.

Super simple!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude, just go to any local B&M and pick them up. Most will give them away and some will charge for them but at least you'll be able to pick the boxes you need and not take a risk on some random Amazon/eBay/Etsy lot.

Super simple!
No B&M within hours of here. Have never actually even seen a dedicated cigar shop in Wyoming and I have traveled all over when I worked for Halliburton

Just cigarette stores that sell some cigars or truck stops with small walk in humidors, and those are 6 hours away

The majority of Wyoming is towns of 5000 or less, so not enough cigar smokers to really support a dedicated B&M cigar shop

Last edited:

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey bud I have more boxes then you could ever use. I have so many you can probably choose the brand and size even. Like Bolivar RC box, R&J Churchill box, Punch Punch box ect. The only thing is the shipping may be to much as I am in SOCAL but I am willing to send them. You would be best to go with Dress boxes over Wooden Cab style!!! Let me know

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey bud I have more boxes then you could ever use. I have so many you can probably choose the brand and size even. Like Bolivar RC box, R&J Churchill box, Punch Punch box ect. The only thing is the shipping may be to much as I am in SOCAL but I am willing to send them. You would be best to go with Dress boxes over Wooden Cab style!!! Let me know

@Havanaaddict

I think I'm set for what I need to hold the bundles I will be getting, and have a few extra for space filler and rh stabilization.

May have to empty a few boxes out into a tupperdor for more space fillers though until i get enough Cigars in the container.

Hopefully will have enough for that

And just fyi, media mail is slow but the cheapest method. You just have to say they are books or magazines or similar if they bother to ask.

Eta: just looking at the size of my current container and remembering how many extra empty boxes I needed while I slowly filled it, I think I could definitely use some boxes of any size as filler and rh stabilization. 25ct Toro and/or Churchill boxes would be best as they are more likely to get used in the future than smaller ones

Just check USPS media mail, using a 12"x12"x12" box weighing 10 pounds, just as a random size and weight, and it's only $8.36, and I'm guessing that the weight of some boxes won't be nearly that heavy, and likely fit in a smaller box, so probably cheaper than that test estimate.

Not sure that I will be getting the ones i need like I thought, so if you have 2,25ct toro boxes and 2 25ct Churchill boxes. That would be great.

Let me know
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited: