What's new

Ender's Game this weekend

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey brothers. Watched Ender's Game this weekend and was blown away. The story was amazing and acting was top notch. Def a winner IMHO. Anyone else see it?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Haven't seen it but have you read the book? It is truly AWESOME!

Judging by the previews and having read the book first (wow, I sound like a hipster), I'm expecting to be disappointed. I'll probably wait until I can wait for it to be released On Demand

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Having read the book 50 or 60 times in my life, this was the book that opened my eyes to the world of reading and at times I have been none to just kill the book in an afternoon on the balcony enjoying a couple of cigars. From the previews and some of what I have heard from people that have read the book and seen the movie, I won't be wasting my time or money. I understand to make it "fit" in a movie standard time frame there was some cutting to be done but I just can't understand how they cut, actually ignored so many important parts of the book and what really leads up to the following books.

I'll continue to read the book and enjoy it, picture people how I see them and stand with the original story line. I might download it someday but even that's not a given.

Glad people are enjoying it and I HIGHLY recommend picking up the book and giving it a read, it's such a solid premise, the story line and character development is great, again something else the movie lacks from what I understand, but if you are cutting out huge chunks there's no real need to develop those characters.