What's new

Ever go overboard on a paticular cigar?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
indyrob said:
I've been going overboard on the CAO Anaconda lately. I bought 4 boxes in the last 2 weeks.
I really like the CAO Anaconda too, but I have heard rumors that CAO is discontinuing this size of the Brazilia series - have you heard this too?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a year ago I bought 3 boxes of padron 4000 maddies in a week. I still have a little one sealed box in the humi ageing and 6 or 7 singles left. On of my favorite everyday smokes. I got them at a great price, some say overboard, I say I preparing for the future.

-Ryan

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I buy every Opus and Anejo i can locate for MSRP, every single time they are released. it's out of hand.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
pharmgator said:
I really like the CAO Anaconda too, but I have heard rumors that CAO is discontinuing this size of the Brazilia series - have you heard this too?
I've been told that it was only a 1 year release of 70,000 cigars. I think that's why I started buying up so many, or it's because of the deals I've been finding.

I contacted CAO and they said that they still have stock on hand, but when it's gone, that's it.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I do the same thing. If I order something I always order two boxes, I'm obsessive compulsive. "Gotta make sure I have extras, one box won't be enough."

It's a sickness.