What's new

Everyday sticks recommendations

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to add a few more sticks to the humi, any recs, say under $7?

My mood changes from Connecticut shades to double Maduro…everything except flavored or infused

Maybe a 30 min smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu and Black Label petites can be had as low as $4 each. They are both 42x4" if I remember correctly.

Asylum 20 Minute Toms are about $5 - $6 each and 48x4".

AJ Fernandez Last Call comes in a 50x3.5" and 52x4" they should fit the time and cost limits.

Drew Estate Undercrown cigars are available in 44x4" for about $5.25 each. Drew Estate actually makes a few of their lines in 32x4" and sells them in tins.

Pardon, Joya De Nicaragua, Ashton, and a few others have cigarettes they sell by the Tim that should fit your needs for time and cost.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Looking to add a few more sticks to the humi, any recs, say under $7?

My mood changes from Connecticut shades to double Maduro…everything except flavored or infused

Maybe a 30 min smoke?

Lots and lots of great options on the CC side. HUHC, MMC, BCJ, Shorts, Perlas, so on and so forth. Even the “lowly” RG PE short filler @ $2.40/ea is a brilliant short smoke.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My favorite budget sticks are the Curivari Buenaventura Picadores. Between $2-$3 a stick. Short filler leftovers from the regular Buenaventura line and rolled with the same quality....nearly flawless! Same great flavor as the regular BV line as well. Around $25+- for a box of ten. You won't be disappointed!

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite budget sticks are the Curivari Buenaventura Picadores. Between $2-$3 a stick. Short filler leftovers from the regular Buenaventura line and rolled with the same quality....nearly flawless! Same great flavor as the regular BV line as well. Around $25+- for a box of ten. You won't be disappointed!
YES SOMEONE else who knows about them xDD ~$2 a stick that tastes like the original. These are my go-to when I don't want a Nic overrun. AND they're box pressed. I thought these were a hidden gem.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
YES SOMEONE else who knows about them xDD ~$2 a stick that tastes like the original. These are my go-to when I don't want a Nic overrun. AND they're box pressed.
I'm surprised that Andreas Throuvalas hasn't caught on yet and bumped up the price a couple bucks. So damn good!