What's new

Expert help needed.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have discovered I like burleys I Ike red Virginia’s I like dark fired Kentucky’s and spicy periques. I’m in need of help finding a medium nicotine full flavored smoke that contains no Latakia or black cavendish but makes a good smoke that won’t run th wife out of the room or rather have her running me out of the room.
Current list includes....
Peterson Irish whiskey
Peterson Irish flake
Old joe Krantz
Haunted bookshop
.... to start with.
What should I not miss too try?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
So I have discovered I like burleys I Ike red Virginia’s I like dark fired Kentucky’s and spicy periques. I’m in need of help finding a medium nicotine full flavored smoke that contains no Latakia or black cavendish but makes a good smoke that won’t run th wife out of the room or rather have her running me out of the room.
Current list includes....
Peterson Irish whiskey
Peterson Irish flake
Old joe Krantz
Haunted bookshop
.... to start with.
What should I not miss too try?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything in your list has a strong room note- most would say cigarette and heavy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you said no latakia but have you tried Dunhill Durbar? I am an avid latakia fan and love nightcap but decided to try Durbar and its not nearly as heavy on the latakia as nightcap but provides a nice smoke not nearly as heavy on the nicotine or the room note although I've never smoked it in a room with anyone to comment on it. I would suggest you try doing you own mixers to get what you like but if you want someone to enjoy the smell you'd have to add some black Cavendish I'd assume sinces thats what gives off the classic aromatic pipe smell.