What's new

F1 Hockenheim 2012

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody going to the F1 Hockenheim Race on July 22, 2012?? I live in Hockenheim and will be attending. It should be fun.

If anyone is going, let me know and we can hook up for smokes and drinks at my cigar lounge. It's the best (and only:thumbsup:) lounge in town.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is nuts. Hockenheim is a relatively small, quiet town. It's the kinda place to raise a family. Then one weekend every 2 years it explodes with people. Luckily I live on the complete opposite side of town from where the track is, so I escape most of the madness. It is a great time though.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wish. I live in Boston and I've been to the the race in Montreal twice. It is phenomenal, but I'd love to watch a race at a purpose-built track.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The British GP was SO good! Except for a certain Japanese driver trying to kill everybody on the right side of his car. :(

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone argue that (barring the unfortunate necessity of the FIA's cost-cutting measures) this is the best F1 season ever?
I'm going to have to agree with you! Even though I'm slightly partial to Alonso winning; it is good to see that Red Bull isn't dominating like how they were last season and drivers you would never thought had a chance win races (Maldonado, Rosberg with others coming close). I also find it funny how Grojean is always smiling and I cannot understand Raikkonen for the life of me.