What's new

FACE BOOK FAKES..........BEWARE.........

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Currently there are some excellent looking high end fakes being sold in country.
Behike,La Gloria Caribe,and Cohiba Esplendidos,so far have been seen.
Some fake Upmann Mag 54, PSD4 and Siglo 4 are purported to be out there.
Apart from all having the same serial #,they seem to be the real thing.
My greatest fear now has come to pass,the fakers are wising up.
If you know any factual info, please share it here, and be smart . No buying on social media or from the trunk of a car...........

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I assume you are talking FAKE non US Legal Brands (CC's), or are your talking counterfitters are now counterfitting brands like Cohiba's that are from the Dominican Repulbic?

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Chuck, you got your LGC a while back, no?

I bet you checked them at HSA...........;)

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
@ChuckMejia I'd share that info but I've been blocked by the douchebag that sold the fakes, and thus can't see any of the old posts. The name might ring out to you, Denis Moynihan. I haven't seen the LGC Caribe myself, but the Behike were pretty solid, but still had some giveaways. The font was off on the box code, for example. Still, the box and bands were spot on, they had the UV seal and they even had a transit stamp. I'm sure completely indistinguishable cigars aren't too far off from the horizon.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
@ChuckMejia I'd share that info but I've been blocked by the douchebag that sold the fakes, and thus can't see any of the old posts. The name might ring out to you, Denis Moynihan. I haven't seen the LGC Caribe myself, but the Behike were pretty solid, but still had some giveaways. The font was off on the box code, for example. Still, the box and bands were spot on, they had the UV seal and they even had a transit stamp. I'm sure completely indistinguishable cigars aren't too far off from the horizon.
Ah yes the guy who blocked and banned people from his group to try and save his name super quick