What's new

Facial Hair... and the Pipe.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Except yours truly (who wishes he had a beard), everyone I know who smokes a pipe, has some kind of facial hair going on. Worse still, all those crazy hipsters I see smoking pipes all have the facial hair going on. Even the dude who rides his bike around town piping has a beard!

Do those personality types who find growing facial hair worthy, also gravitate toward pipe smoking if into tobacco?

Well that's my random question of the day lol.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm pretty sure it's in the mancode for those of us that have facial hair smoke pipes. Here's a tidbit of news. .Bruce Jenner had his card pulled as before he started his conversion he had never been in an accident. ..now that he's almost a woman ...boom..he's already in crash. ..just sayin....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys suck..... Lol I can't grow a full beard
I feel you! Being the son of two fair haired, lanky blue eyed Dutchies... I don't think I even needed to shave till I was in my 20's lol.

I am finally able to grow one now - but it grows in speckled in grey. Not sure I am ready to acknowledge that yet lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Except yours truly (who wishes he had a beard), everyone I know who smokes a pipe, has some kind of facial hair going on. Worse still, all those crazy hipsters I see smoking pipes all have the facial hair going on. Even the dude who rides his bike around town piping has a beard!
C.S. Lewis was a well known author, Christian apologist, and medieval historian, and he definitely was unbearded. I love this quote attributed to him: "A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth"

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well started shaving at 13 at 20 most times unless job made me you would not see me without something. Now all white lol, only part that is somewhat what my hair was while younger is from smoking. My wife wants hair on my face otherwise she says I have to much of a baby face. I have grown it much longer then it is right now...