What's new

Fake?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah, he's got a place in Mexico and is always bringing me a cigar or two (although some have been fake). I directed him to LCH and this is the first fruit ;)

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Nooooooo! Don't smoke that! As your counterpart in cigar tastes and preferences, I am begging you to throw those away now!!!!! Glass top man!

FAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE

Edit: Let's address more of the issues. 1. The seal. 2. The BAND is absolutely horrible, they didn't even bother lining up the two ends! Hell, I can do that better. 3. The cap is shit, once again i can do better than that and I hate capping. 4. The wrapper is uglyyyyyyy! No way that's a Cohiba grade wrapper.

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
It's fake but some fakes smoke fine. Cut one open if you want to see what's in it.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Nooooooo! Don't smoke that! As your counterpart in cigar tastes and preferences, I am begging you to throw those away now!!!!! Glass top man!

FAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE

Edit: Let's address more of the issues. 1. The seal. 2. The BAND is absolutely horrible, they didn't even bother lining up the two ends! Hell, I can do that better. 3. The cap is shit, once again i can do better than that and I hate capping. 4. The wrapper is uglyyyyyyy! No way that's a Cohiba grade wrapper.

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone
Just the glass top is enough.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Honestly, I've been around over a year but don't know enough about CCs or fakes to tell. I have read about the glass top fakes before but don't know if 100% of the glass top Cohiba boxes are fake. I'll cut one open when I get a chance. Living in AZ, I see a few CCs from people coming back from Mexico. The only ones I'm confident about are the ones I bought at LCDH in London (which were waaay overpriced). I did get a box of PSD4s that are great though.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As I was reading the first few responses...I'll admit I was chuckling because the glass top was like screaming.....FAUXHIBAAAAA! That one band....the "roller" didn't even give 2 $hits about alignment of the band...must have been Friday and just said...F it..I'm outta here. Not sure that I'd smoke any of them as if your a scumbag to make em do they really give a $hit what goes inside..esp. since he was in the crapper 5 minutes earlier and there wasn't any toilet paper...didn't have socks on and they just threw caution to the wind and didn't even wash their hands before going back out to roll some more ceeegars! Yeah buddeeeee.