What's new

Famous Smoke Shop - Ultimate Freedom Samper - Great Deal For A Great Cause

FamousTLo

Retailer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all! As most of you know, we've been a site sponsor for a while now, but this is my first trip here into the retailer specials forum. I figure for the most part you guys are pretty sharp and finding what you want, and that combined with the fact that we're not exactly shy when it comes to spreading the word about our deals makes me feel like I don't really need to post here every time we put out a new coupon or have a sale on a brand. However, I wanted to stop in today to let you know about a deal we launched yesterday that is very near & dear to my heart, and I hope all of yours. The current special is our "Ultimate Freedom Sampler". Now by itself, this pack is a great deal. We picked 10 top-tier brands for this offer, zero fluff, 100% stuff you want to smoke - Padron, Oliva V, La Aurora Preferido, AVO Classic, etc that carry a combined MSRP of $89.19. All 10 stogies are yours for just $39.99 - or less if you get your order over $50 and use your 15% off BOTLORG discount code. Now, while that is an especially good price on this pack, that's not why I'm here pushing it.

The reason for the lengthy post is that the profits from the sale of these sampler packs are being donated directly to the Cigar Rights of America (www.cigarrights.org) and some of the other smaller organizations that we support in the fight to keep premium cigars legal and as unregulated as possible. These organizations fight tirelessly to ensure your and my continued ability to freely enjoy premium cigars in a responsible manner. No surprise that I firmly believe in everyone's right to enjoy cigars, but it goes deeper than that. What I really believe in is each American's right to live and enjoy their life as they see fit. Restricting the rights of other people from living life the way they want just because a small group of people doesn't like something else is plain wrong, no matter whether the "something" is a cigar, a cigarette, a 64oz cup of soda, riding a motorcycle without a helmet, or eating a big, greasy cheeseburger. I like some of those things and not others, but even if it's something I don't like doing, I'll certainly 100% support the rights of anyone who wants to do it as long as they don't hurt anyone else. We only get one trip around, and gosh-darn it I think we all should make the most of it.

As an added bonus for me, these organizations are also fighting to make sure my job stays legal. It's a little bit scarey to put everything you have into a career when one stroke of a politician's pen could end your livelihood. I really enjoy selling cigars, it's definitely the career that I'm best at, and I'd very much like to continue to do it. Plus, if I worked in a different industry I'd probably have to wear a suit, shave more than twice a week, and not smoke cigars at my desk all day. Who needs that hassle? Oh yeah, and I heard that there's like 84,999 other American folks currently working in the premium cigar industry that would probably like to keep their jobs as well. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands in Central America.....

So enough soapbox from me, I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled programming - right after you buy this sampler. You know all the cigars, you know they're good, and you know it's a good deal. I know that the Padron and Montecristo in that pack are going to taste even sweeter when you smoke them knowing that your hard-earned cash went not just to some great smokes, but also to a great cause that directly impacts your life. Here's the link - http://www.famous-smoke.com/special-offers/fda-collection-1-cigars/.